If you’re looking to start a career in management, then working as a graduate or trainee management executive will get you involved in all aspects of our business. There are many opportunities available to you, including the chance to progress to a more senior role or even an executive position in the future. You will be working in the events industry, focused on live and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to the guidelines of a formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit, and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability.